If you are looking for a way to rejuvenate and refresh your look in Tampa, consider the Juvederm® line of fillers. Whether you are wanting to plump up your lips, restore lost facial volume, or smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, there is a version of this dermal filler for you. Completely non-surgical, these treatments can make you look dramatically younger without taking you away from your daily life.
What is Juvederm®?
The base of this injectable treatment is hyaluronic acid. Results are seen immediately after treatment and continue to develop over time. Juvederm® has had FDA approval for years and has helped people everywhere feel more confident. Hyaluronic acid-based treatments are some of the most commonly done non-surgical procedures done today. There are several options in the Juvederm® line of fillers:
- Voluma® XC: With this filler, the volume that has been lost due to aging can be restored to the cheeks.
- Vollure® XC: This option adds volume to lines around your mouth and nose. It can last for up to 18 months.
- Ultra XC: Those wanting to really plump up their lips will want to choose this version of Juvederm®.
- Volbella® XC: This option adds more subtle volume to the lips while also smoothing out vertical line lips.
How Does Juvederm® Work?
When the hyaluronic acid is injected into your skin, it immediately adds volume and also stimulates your body to start producing more collagen. Making less collagen is a natural part of aging. Since wrinkles and facial sagging are typically caused by a lack of collagen, prompting your body to make more is very effective.
When you come in for treatment, the target area will be thoroughly cleansed and then marked to ensure accuracy. Each member of the Juvederm® line of fillers contains a small amount of lidocaine, which helps minimize discomfort during and after the injections. Once the injections are completed, the area is massaged to ensure that it spreads evenly.
Why Choose Juvederm®?
These fillers are very popular here in Tampa for a variety of reasons. Some of the highlights include:
- It is safe and FDA approved
- There is no downtime
- Results are immediate and continue to develop
- Improvements can last between 6 months and 2 years
- It can treat many of the most common signs of aging
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
Would you like to learn more about the Juvederm® line of fillers? If so, feel free to make an appointment with Soler Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. At our convenient location in Tampa, our caring and devoted team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!