Restylane® is a popular collection of injectable dermal fillers Dr. Soler uses to slow or hide the effects of aging by quickly diminishing wrinkles around your nose and mouth. This versatile filler can also be used for lip enhancement. Dr. Soler serves patients in Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg, is involved in every procedure and personally performs the Restylane® injections.
Where does Restylane® work?
Restylane® treats a variety of wrinkles and facial folds. This filler is used to enhance cheeks, smooth wrinkles around the mouth and nose, and increase lip volume. The Restylane® line provides natural looking results and will never limit your facial expressions. There are several Restylane® products that target different areas of the face to add lift, volume and stimulate collagen growth.
How does Restylane® work?
Each Restylane® product has its own unique benefits and is formulated to act like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, restoring volume to the treated area. Dr. Soler will help you decide which Restylane® is right for you.
- Restylane® – adds fullness and volume to the facial skin to neutralize moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. The main Restylane® product may also be used for lip enhancement to create fuller lips. This filler usually lasts about six to nine months and should be repeated consistently for optimal benefit.
- Restylane® Silk – adds volume to your lips. This dermal filler is specific for the lips and the mouth area directly around the lips, providing fullness to your lips and smoothing wrinkles around your mouth that appear as you age. This filler usually lasts about six months and begins to diminish as your body breaks down the substance naturally.
- Restylane® Lyft – adds fullness and definition to your cheeks. This product will enhance your cheek area where contour deficiencies occur as aging takes place. In addition, this dermal filler also treats moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds by adding volume and smoothing the skin. This filler lasts approximately 10-18 months and should be repeated consistently for optimal results.
- Restylane® Refyne – softens light to moderate laugh lines that appear around the nose, mouth and chin. This product is designed with a formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler, XpresHAn Technology™, which will help restore a more natural and youthful look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions when smiling or frowning. This fillers lasts approximately six to nine months and should be repeated consistently for optimal results.
- Restylane® Defyne – softens deep laugh lines that appear around the nose, mouth and chin. Similar to Restylane® Refyne this product is also designed with a formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler, XpresHAn Technology™, and restores a natural and youthful look to your face while allowing you to maintain your natural facial expressions. This filler usually lasts up to 12 months and should be repeated to yield the best results.
Why Restylane® ?
- Long-lasting results
- Smooths lines, wrinkles and facial folds
- No downtime
- Natural looking results
- Easily and safely absorbed by the body, causing no harmful side effects
How long is recovery from Restylane®?
Restylane® injections require no downtime. After your Restylane® treatment you can return to your normal daily activities. It is important to note that both recovery and results will vary from person to person. Restylane® may cause some swelling, but it is usually gone within a week or two and even quicker for some patients. The swelling depends on how the filler is injected, and how much is used. It is always recommended to have injectable fillers done by a board-certified plastic surgeon, to ensure the best results possible and lessen any potential side effects. Dr. Soler chooses to perform all dermal filler and injectable procedures personally, to optimize the treatment and recovery for his patients.
What is the cost of Restylane®?
Restylane® is considered a cosmetic procedure and is not covered by insurance, so you are responsible for the payments. We understand not everyone can afford to have facial plastic surgery or may prefer an alternative treatment to an invasive or surgical procedure. If you still want to achieve a youthful appearance we have many non-surgical anti-aging options. Dr. Pedro Soler offers a variety of non-invasive skin care procedures in order to rejuvenate your appearance. These options range in price according to your specific needs and desired outcome. It is important to discuss your goals with Dr. Soler and he will help guide you through the best options for you. Dr Soler will address your specific suitability and answer any and all questions during your consultation at his Tampa office.
Schedule your Restylane® appointment today
If you are suffering from light to severe wrinkles and facial folds or creases, Restylane® can add volume to your facial skin and create a smooth, youthful surface. Contact us today if you are interested in preventing or reducing signs of facial aging. Dr. Soler, a board certified plastic surgeon, will take the time to discuss your expectations and address any questions or concerns. Our office serves all of Southwest Florida, including the St. Petersburg and Clearwater areas and is conveniently located just outside downtown Tampa.